We always recommend eating unprocessed and unrefined foods. But sometimes, you need an extra boost after a workout, or are simply "on the go." i5 is the perfect fast food that you won't regret afterward!
Why do we love it? Let me count the ways...
- A powerhouse of 21 grams of pea protein, make it a fantastic product for vegans and people with milk sensitivities who are unable to handle whey.
- A low glutamate percentage allows the other highly available amino acids to build neuro transmitters, helping us feel happy and satisfied with life
- Sulforaphane, concentrated broccoli seed and one of the main ingredients, as been proven as a potent protector against oxidative damage and many cancers. It is particularly effective in moderating skin cancer growth.
- In addition, A 2011 review of (clinical & human) studies suggest that Sulforaphane has the potential to reduce risk of various types of cancers, diabetes, atherosclerosis, respiratory diseases, neurodegenerative disorders, ocular disorders, gastric disorders, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Gut health is supported through immuglobulins which act as the first line of defense for the microbiota and provide fundamental support of immune function, making it the perfect meal for leaky gut.
- Glutamine fortifies the intestinal wall and recreates healthy villi.
- The pre-biotic Arabinogalactan (larch bark) aids in cultivation of your unique, robust bowel culture. This is your first line of defensive immune response and produces the building blocks for neurotransmitter production. In addition, a healthy bowel lining halts toxin re-absorption and assists it out of the gut.